We are currently seeking an Operations Administrator Team Leader who will be the back-office support go-to person for logistics, planning, customer repair and support.
Your main responsibilities as a Team Leader are the following:
- Schedule tasks for your direct team
- Prioritize the support requirements of the accounting, sales, marketing and operations departments
- Coordinate internal sales orders for other worldwide sales distribution offices
- Maintain the database and prepare daily reports analysis for sales and operations
- Provide back-office support on transport issues after sales
What you offer:
- Excellent oral and written English and Dutch language skills
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Strong eye for detail, advanced organizational skills
- Knowledge of import and export documentation
As an Operations Administration Team Leader, you are familiarized with back-office support in an international environment and have a strong team spirit.
Our client is an international technical manufacturer operating in a business-to-business (B2B) market. Together with their headquarters located in the US they have offices in each continent. They offer highly innovative, modern technical solutions to their clients worldwide.
The company has their office in Utrecht region with around 100 international employees working at the moment. They are close-knit, friendly, supportive, energetic, involved, down-to-earth and professional.
You will be offered a temporary contract for 7 months after which based on performance you will be hired directly on a company's contract for a longer term. You will receive transportation allowance, in case you will be commuting.
The position is for full-time (40H/week) with standard hours of 08:30 - 17:00. In case of questions, please call on 0652 667440 or drop a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.