over 2 years ago
Are you an online marketer, experienced in affiliate marketing, full of ideas and initiative? Then we are looking for you!
- As online marketing coordinator you deploy the right marketing tools for further development of lead generation channels
- Your main focus will be on affiliate marketing and conversion optimization. However, you also know how to achieve concrete results using Facebook advertising, SEA, SEO, content marketing, display advertising, remarketing, social media and e-mail marketing
- You are familiar with all relevant affiliate networks and have a proven track record in achieving ambitious results in the area of lead generation
- You find yourself challenged when optimizing campaigns through A/B-testing, ensuring a consistent brand experience for our customers
- You are close to the business, continuously analysing and making adjustments within the defined scope and KPI’s
- You are a great communicator, contributing to productive cooperation within the central team, with the local teams (on tactical as well as operational level), with external partners and agencies
- The online marketing coordinator reports to the digital demand manager. Daily activities will focus mostly on the Italian market
- Develop, manage and optimize existing and new online marketing channels and campaigns in order to generate high-quality leads
- Support local teams in meeting their targets with regards to online lead generation
What you will get
- An independent role with a high level of autonomy
- A central office in Rotterdam
- An international team and position
- Market competitive salary
If you have...
- Minimum 5 years of experience with online marketing, and specifically affiliate marketing
- Minimal education and experience at a level of higher education (HBO)
- In-depth knowledge of conversion tracking and optimization
- Strong analytical skills
- English is a must, a Scandinavian language is a preference but not a must
.... then you are the right match for this position!
An international company with up to 3000 retail shops globally.