Are you searching for a part time position in office management and administration? Are you available 20-24 hours per week? Do you speak German fluently and are you interested in working in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company in the heart of Amsterdam?
Then we have the perfect position for you!
Job responsibilities as Office Manager:
- Preparation of the show room
- General office management (ensuring there is enough coffee, tea, etc)
- Back-end sales administration
- Order management.
- Facility management .
- Handling of incoming emails and calls from customers.
- Handling of product replacements and returns.
- Support customer service specialists with handling and recording consumer queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- German writing and speaking skills (B2 to C1 level minimum)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end.
- Must be available minimum 20 hours per week.
Our client is an international company in the retail and eCommerce industry.
- 25 holiday days
- Exciting company events
- Friday borrel
- Young, fun and international team
- Modern office based in the heart of Amsterdam
- Exciting product
Register now to apply!