For one of our clients, an international company in the semiconductors foundry industry, we are looking for an Office Manager. The Office Manager will be the lead and focal point of the office.
- Event Management.
- Lead in designing, organizing, and conducting corresponding accountings (e.g. budget control, payment, and SAP recording), activities and celebrations, such as Family Day, Christmas, and Chinese New Year.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Brand Management in logistics (e.g. invitation, dinner, poster, and goods shipping).
- Office Asset and Supply Management.
- Lead in managing, purchasing, and conducting corresponding accountings for office assets and supplies, such as mobile phones, security/ parking cards, stationeries, and canteens.
- Identify better supplier/vendors for cost saving and quality improvement.
- Office Facility Maintenance/Care.
- Ensure functioning/clean facilities also by managing the biweekly cleaners.
- Lead in maintaining and repairing office facilities.
- Front Desk / Reception
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence/deliveries.
- People-person: enjoy collaborating and interacting with both internal and external customers with diversified culture backgrounds
- Can-do attitude: always willing to serve and take initiative to remove any obstacles hindering daily office operations
- Entry level knowledge in accounting, SAP, and Microsoft Offices will be preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and logistical skills
- MBO level
- Approximately 4 years of relevant experience within an international environment
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and verbal).
- Available full-time.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at : email@example.com