Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a highly energized individual to manage and organize office infrastructure in Amsterdam, Netherlands as the backbone for the company’s day-to-day business operations.
Key success factors for the role:
- Independent, pro-active and well-organized individual
- Keen problem-solver of unpredictable challenges
- Confident and comfortable social team-player
- Ability to develop opportunities and thrive in a newly-formed and growing corporate structure
- Provide general office administration
- Bookkeeping and file management
- High level, 1:1 support for Managing Partners
- Design PowerPoint presentations and proposals
- Liaise with partners, government organizations, regulators and service providers
- Collaborate with the team to help manage projects from inception to completion
- Assist in the planning & execution of internal and external projects and events
- Support market research – recruiting service providers social media, etc.
- BA degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Strict attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to think, plan, and execute quickly and resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Office and able to quickly learn tools like video conferencing, file sharing, etc.