Our client is an international organization operating in the educational sector. They are currently recruiting for an experienced and service minded office manager who is comfortable with splitting his/her tasks between office management and management assistant function.
What will you be doing:
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for:
- Office correspondence, evidence and recording (including office email folders and database entries).
- Registration management and travel arrangements
- Conference/meeting logistics support
- Office management, maintenance, and supply management.
- Public relations tasks (answering the phone, welcoming guests, accommodating visitor needs, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Right to work in the Netherlands.
- Minimal qualifications: 1) senior secondary vocational education (MBO)/higher professional education (HBO) and 2) a minimum of two years of professional experience in providing administrative assistance on behalf of an organization, ideally in an international setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English (native or near-native)
- Ability to manage a busy workload with tight deadlines.
- An analytical and flexible mind-set.
- Highly collaborative approach, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with multicultural team work.
What do we offer?
- This is a role for 4 days a week.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits