Our client is looking for a service minded and team player office coordinator to join their team in Amsterdam!
The role involves to be a key member of the Amsterdam Admin team; providing a friendly and service oriented administrative service supporting a functioning and welcoming office environment and being a point of contact for admin support for the whole office.
In addition, the role will provide PA support to senior Managers from the Europe office with travel and expenses, as well as back up to the Regional Director when the EA is absent.
- Arrange travel for Managers in a timely fashion
- Travel co-ordination for team members
- Prepare travel itineraries, visas and travel documentation as required
- Expense and claim management
- Secretarial – power point presentations, excel spreadsheets, word documents, SAP etc.
- Support staff with advice on complicated travel or visa applications
- Support in and outbound post with arranging DHL deliveries, receiving and dealing with packages and post
- Support internal meeting effectiveness with advance preparation of meeting room and preparation of presentations, capturing minutes and actions etc
- Welcome teams’ visitors and customers and ensure effective meeting preparation with booking facilities, catering, preparation of materials and IT facilities as required
- Provide back-up support to Regional Director and senior visitors as required
- Provide back-up support to Office Coordinator as required (reception/phone)
- Create POs as required and support financial administration of departmental vendors, consultants and projects.
- Oversight of the teams’ calendar to ensure the relevant activities are captured and entered into the individual leadership team members calendars, and the priority/importance of the meetings clear
- Arrange internal & external meetings / functions / catering as required
- Maintain oversight on staff leave to ensure resource planning for teams
- Support new staff set-up and on boarding (in conjunction with HR)
- Handling of internal/external correspondence as required
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in English
- 2 years at least experience working as office coordinator
- Team playing attitude, can do mentality, extremely service minded
- Positive attitude
What does the company offer?
Competitive salary including the possibility to work 4 days if you wish for it. 5 days is also possible.
If interested, please send me your cv at Alessia@adamsrecruitment.com