Are you looking for a role as an office assistant? Are you hands-on, enthusiastic and would like to work in a start-up like working environment with the possibility to grow within the company? Then we are looking for you!
You will be working as an office assistant for one of our clients in their office in the Utrecht area.
- Be in charge of billing, reporting and financial administration
- Organize and prepare high level meetings
- Be responsible for organizing and executing various events for the company such as social or community service events
- Provide support for the leadership team and fill in for positions in different departments when needed
- Help scheduling and preparing interviews
- Order office supplies
What’s in it for you?
- Nice working environment
- Many opportunities to grow within the company and improve your skills
- Team events
- A market competitive salary
- A pension plan
- Working for an important cause that can potentially make a difference
- Native Dutch speaker
- Full working proficiency in English
- Background in Business administration or management
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in accounting and bookkeeping (accounts payable and receivable, payroll, general ledger etc)
- Experience as a PA is a plus
- Responsible, reliable and accurate
- Organized and proactive, able to anticipate office needs and take action accordingly