over 1 year ago
Do you enjoy working as an Office Assistant but you want a more challenging role? You have strong admin skills but you’re also good with numbers and financial administration? Here’s your chance to work for a great start-up like company that strives to make a difference!
Join their team as their new Office Assistant and be part of their effort to make people’s lives better.
As an office assistant you will be:
- In charge of the office’s financial administration, billing and reporting
- Organizing and preparing high level meetings
- Responsible for organizing and executing various events important for the company, such as social or community service events
- Providing support for the leadership team and be the go-to person for filling positions in different departments when needed
- Helping the team grow by scheduling and preparing interviews for new team members
- Making sure that office is always fully stock and be in charge of ordering office supplies
What’s in it for you?
- Nice working environment
- Many opportunities to grow within the company and improve your skills
- Team events
- A market competitive salary
- A pension plan
- Working for an important cause that can potentially make a difference
- Native Dutch speaker
- Full working proficiency in English
- Background in Business administration or management
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in accounting and bookkeeping (accounts payable and receivable, payroll, general ledger etc)
- Experience as a PA is a plus
- Responsible, reliable and accurate
- Organized and proactive, able to anticipate office needs and take action accordingly
Apply now and get your dream job!
Do you have questions? Don't hesitate to contact Edina at email@example.com and I will be happy to give you more information!