New opportunity for an office administrator position in Rotterdam! You will be working for one of our clients in the Insurance industry and you will be supporting the Head of the Rotterdam office.
- Work as a PA to the Head of the Rotterdam office and Executive Chairman (managing correspondence, diaries, making travel arrangements for staff, reporting expenses)
- Be in charge of the incoming and outgoing post
- Manage all incoming calls and telephone system
- Be in contact with the London office regarding services such as IT, Finance, Premises
- Develop and maintain office’s filing systems
- Provide the office with the necessary stationery and pantry supplies
- Greet the visitors of the Rotterdam office and offer refreshments
What’s in it for you?
- Cover of transport costs
- Pension benefits
- Holiday allowance
- A permanent indefinite contract with the company!
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as an office administrator
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude