1 day ago
Do you have 2 years of experience as an office administrator or administrative assistant? Do you want to work in a large and international company with many internal opportunities? Then this is the job for you! One of my clients is looking for an efficient, self-motivated candidate to join their team. You would be the PA to two directors and their teams and assist with general office tasks.
What will your tasks be as an Office Manager?
- You will be responsible for the agenda of 2 directors, including scheduling meetings and business trips
- Prepare travel itineraries for two teams, including visas, bookings, and other documents
- Assist with booking meetings, preparing the room, contacting caterings and sending invites
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations and give secretarial support to Excel and Word documents
- Welcome visitors and customers in the office
- Support financial administration when needed and create PO’s
- Assist with sample packing and arranging DHL deliveries
- Support HR with onboarding of new colleagues
- Handle external and internal correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of events for the two teams
What do you bring to the team?
- At least 2 years of experience as an office manager/PA/team assistant
- English business level
- Great level of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint mainly)
- Experience with SAP is great but not a must
- Hands-on and “can do” approach to ad hoc tasks
- You are emphatic and able to get along with different personalities
- Organized and a team worker
What is the company offering?
- Pension contribution
- 100% Travel costs reimbursement
- Yearly bonus based on personal and company performance
- Collective agreement on health insurance
- Direct contract
Interested? Please feel free to apply or send an email to Elisa with your salary indication: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind that we will only consider candidates who are already living in the Amsterdam Area and have a work permit.