For our client – a global ICT services company with a Delivery Centre based in the wonderful city of Prague – we are currently seeking a Network Engineer | Dutch OR German OR French speaker, to join their international team. If you are seeking to expand your IT experience within an internationally known company and in a B2B environment as well as challenge yourself by living and working abroad then it is a perfect opportunity for you!
- provide L2 / L3 technical support remotely
- manage incidents of medium / high complexity
- ensure resolution of incidents and service requests
- identify causes of performance shortcomings
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant professional certifications.
- networking and IT security knowledge.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Fluency in Dutch OR German OR French and English.
- +2 years experience with supporting Cisco Unified Communications solutions OR voice / video platform administration or support
- Be familiar with some of those technologies:
Genesys, Alcatel or Avaya contact centre | CUAC, UCCX, UCCE and UCS-B/UCS-C | Polycom, Peterconnects (JDM Software), Andtek, Voxtron, ARC Attendant, Aurenz, NICE, MIND, Creston, Calabrio, Fenestrae, IPTrade, ACME Packet/Oracle SBC, Audiocodes, NewVoice, Sonus/Ribbon SBC | Cisco ASA firewalls
What they are offering:
- 1 year contract to start with.
- Salary equivalent to euro 2500-3000,- gross per month, based on the candidate’s background.
- Performance bonus of up to 10% of the yearly annual salary.
- 25 days of holidays
- Lunch vouchers (55% paid by the company)
- Contribution to pension
- laptop + phone
- multisport card (gyms and sport facilities)
- VIP healthcare package (cover a lower fee and have access to premium health insurance)
- extremely new office and nice place to be
- trainings and support towards obtaining professional certifications related to the job.
- help with relocation
Prague is calling - Apply now!