Our client is a global technology and supply chain solutions company which provide innovative solutions to organisations around the world. The company has been ranked as ‘one of the 100 best places to work’ for 7 years in a row by Fortune Magazine.
The company currently has some exciting opportunities at their Amsterdam location and Adams is partnering with them on their exciting journey.
They are now looking for a Network Engineer to:
- Bring new projects on-board and develop method of production execution for ongoing orders,
- Provide technical direction and a layer of escalation support for the technicians
- Interface with our client's field services and the onsite customer delivery teams, to support configuration staging services that are performed inside,
- Authoring of technical documents and work instructions to be utilized by the front line technical colleagues
Network Engineer | Qualifications:
- +/-5 years experience in supporting wide range of operational IT support tasks,
- CCNA is highly desirable
- Proven work experience in loading operating system (IOS, NX-OS) images onto Cisco network devices (routers, switches, firewalls etc),
- Experience in loading pre-written running configurations onto a Cisco device and troubleshooting of errors,
- Experience in supporting rapid deployment and imaging of Windows / Linux servers,
- General product knowledge across major IT OEM's
- Working experience with Cisco UCS and VMware
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues on a wide range of PC, Mac, network and server hardware
- Deployment of Windows PC desktop / laptop operating systems
What do they offer:
- Direct contract
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 days of holidays
- travel expenses reimbursement
- pension contribution
- premium free disability insurances
- wellness events and activities
- tuition contribution
Sounds like you?
Our client is looking to meet candidates as quickly as possible so please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider applicants living in the NL.