For a client of ours – a growing and international organization in financial services – we are currently seeking a Mid / Backoffice Manager. The Mid / Backoffice Manager will be coordinating the overall unit and its performance while developing and managing the team, processes and policies as well as annual plan to enable the organization to achieve its business objectives.
This company has a very international mind frame and promotes sustainable development of local societies.
Responsibilities | Mid / BackOffice Manager:
- Managing the unit responsible for ensuring efficient operations related to credit, equity, transactions, capacity building, and outflow/inflow systems. Part of the time of the role will also be dedicated to ensuring adequate facilities & support services.
- Functional business owner for the major inflow and outflow IT applications.
- Being the point of contact on KYC support for both inflow and outflow, and developing employee knowledge regarding risk criteria. To succeed, the team will require close collaboration with both the credit and equity business.
- Masters’/Bachelors’ Degree in the field of business, finance or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes (e.g. Lean Six Sigma).
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement efficient and risk-controlled operational processes and fostering a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Affinity with IT processes.
- Ability to liaise and align across departments and teams.
- Thorough understanding of middle-back office operations.
- Fluency in English
What do they offer:
A direct contract for one year to start with, 13th month, 8% holiday allowance and travel cost reimbursement.