If you want to be part of a fast growing company as an Online Marketer and SEA specialist this is the perfect opportunity to apply! We are looking for a native German speaking Online Marketing Specialist, focusing on SEA, to join our online marketing team. So, if you proactive, hands-on, analytical, fluent in German and wish to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company, please keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- As a SEA specialist you will be responsible for the SEA campaigns.
- Monitoring performance and optimizing of our search campaigns to achieve company goals
- Analyzing and explaining the cause of unexpected behavior of the performance
- Setting up and optimizing feed based campaigns to maximize reach
- Setting up and optimizing bid strategies via DoubleClick for Search
- Continuously setting up tests for ads and landing pages to increase the performance
- Assessing and adopting new SEA features in our SEA strategies
What's in it for you?
- You get to work with big search accounts and high SEA budgets in a fast-growing company in the city centre of Amsterdam
- A young, dynamic, international team and an informal atmosphere
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel cost
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- You are a native German speaker, with fluent English
- 3-7 years experience in search advertising
- Experience in working with DS and Google Analytics
- These characteristics apply to you: proactive, hands-on mentality, accurate and great analytical skills