We are looking for a Material Planner for one of our clients, an international company in the Food & Drink industry. Your main task will be to guarantee sufficient stock available for the production and order flow, by accessing the stock levels and forecasts.
What will you do:
- Plan orders of raw materials, considering forecasts, stock, lead-time and shelf life
- Execute the orders and monitoring the process
- Communicate with sales and supply chain teams to calculate the levels of stock
- Work together with production planning to supply the needed raw materials just in time
- Act as the back-up for your colleagues in the Supply Chain teams in case of absence
What are we looking for:
- 2-3 years as a Planner (Flow Planner, Material Planner, Supply Planner)
- HBO thinking level, preferably in Supply Chain
- Experience in the food and drinks industry is a plus
- Excel and SAP, Oracle or other ERP system is a plus
- Customer focused
The company is offering a direct contract of 1 year to start with, followed by another 1-year contract or indefinite, and there are opportunities to grow internally. They have a very international environment, with colleagues from different nationalities. Please feel free to give me a call if you have questions about the vacancy/company. I would be glad to have a chat with you!