Our client, one of the world’s leading companies in their sector, is looking for Junior Master Data Financial Analyst to join their European Financial Shared Service Center in Amsterdam.
How will your day look like:
In the role as a Junior Master Data Financial Analyst you will have advanced-level responsibilities related to the integrity of master data in the ERP system, which include:
- ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the Master Data processes.
- support and implementation of an effective system of internal controls, ensuring compliance with the company's policies and procedures and any applicable laws and regulations.
- support European functions, creating and maintaining item and or vendor data into Oracle ERP, GIM and other systems if required,
- ensuring Master Data request responsiveness, respecting SLA time frames and documenting requests, changes and updates through a defined Helpdesk tool
- creation of Functional specification and user manuals
- ensuring that all the process are documented and with the proper support.
- participation in Supply Chain and Data Quality Projects.
- thorough understanding of the SOX 404 and internal control policies, and perform all documentation and reconciliation requirements in line with those policies.
- ensuring that core processes are documented with risk and control points clearly identified
- proactively identify and report any compliance issues or emerging risks and development and implement mitigation plans. This includes compliance around HCP transactions.
What do they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience with 10% bonus opportunity
- 1 year contract
- 8,5 % holiday allowance
- 27 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Travel allowance
- Subsidized lunch
- Health insurance contribution
- Discount on gym membership and bicycle
What are they looking for:
- University education
- Fluency in English
- Familiar with Oracle and SAP
- At least 2 years in daily working with ERP systems
- Basic understanding of IT Development processes and Project management
- MS office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
COMPANY PROFILE: international | vibrant | innovative