Anna Puigdollers Alberch
over 2 years ago
Our client, an international medical company, is looking for a new native French colleague to join their Dutch office in Houten. They are looking for a Master Data Administrator for a 3-4 months project. The company is currently centralizing their business in the Netherlands, so it is an exciting time to join right now!
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies
- Maintain our databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity
- Communicate with the Sales team about data changes or requirements
- Generate and review documentation for all database changes or refinements
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Familiarity with Excel, Oracle …
- Familiarity with the French Health Care system is a plus
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If this sounds good to you, don't hesitate to contact me!