We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager for one of our clients, a well-known company in the fashion industry with offices in Amsterdam. You will work in a small team of 4 people, who run the brand’s loyalty program and collaborate with the planning and execution of Consumer Journey.
What will your responsibilities be as Marketing Project Manager?
- Develop plans that will drive loyalty member engagement
- Design consumer journey with the end-goal of member acquisition
- Lead the briefing to agencies and creative teams based on the marketing plan
- Approve and distribute creatives, making sure internal stakeholders are on board and the plan is rolling out according to the timeline
- Analyze the results of each project, developing improvement points
What are we looking for in the next Marketing Project Manager?
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Approximately 3 to 7 years of experience in a similar position, managerial level
- Experience with loyalty programs and consumer journey
- Experience with marketing planning and activation
- Analytical, creative and strategic mindset
- Ability to brief in the right messages and visuals
- English proficiency both written and verbal
- Outstanding communication skills and high affinity with the fashion industry
- Modern office environment
- Free access to the company fitness area
- Flat structure and informal
- Fun team and weekly drinks
Please bear in mind that we are looking for someone who is already living in the Amsterdam area and who is available to start working on the 1st of July. This is a temporary position for approximately 4-5 months.
Interested? Please feel free to send your CV to Androniki at Androniki@adamsrecruitment.com