Are you passionate about developing and managing marketing plans? Are you interested in promotional campaigns to enhance brand awareness and lead generations? The marketing manager will be in charge of supporting and growing our European business in Central and Southern Europe in London. Please note, this opening is based in London. The primary focus will be both the German and French market, while the secondary focus will be on other markets such as Spain and Italy.
- Plan and perform marketing plans in order to develop inbound leads
- Report a complete schedule of communication such as messaging, production and printing sales supplies
- Launch new content marketing ideas including webinars and marketing campaigns
- In charge of the marketing budget including expenses and campaign response rates
- Take care of exposure during seminars and other key events
- In charge of the recruitment of interns as well as guiding two marketing interns
- Close to native English, German, and French. All three languages are essential for the position.
- Experience in a B2B level in multi-market marketing
- Experience in budgeting and inbound/content marketing
- Good experience in generating leads
- Good experience in managing outside agencies, partners, and vendors
- A degree in marketing/CIM or other relevant degrees
- Excellent skills in translating from brand and marketing strategies into fully functioning marketing programs
- Ability to work on several projects with tight deadlines and specific goals
- Good organizational skills as well as problem-solving and tactical execution skills
Our client is a multinational company with 30 offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The aim of the company is to provide digital data solutions for better understanding and business judgment for customers.