almost 2 years ago
Do you have 4-5 years of marketing experience in the consumer goods industry? Are you looking for the next step in your career where you can make a big impact? Do you have a proactive and hand-on mentality?
If you have answered YES! YES! and YES! then we are looking for YOU!
In this role you will directly report to the CEO and have a lot of autonomy in your role. You will also be managing your own team of 4-5 FTE.
- Develop and execute a complete marketing strategy to support the business and brand objectives of the company and its portfolio brands.
- Set a long-term vision and content plan that positions each of their brands as forward thinking and builds the company's reputation.
- Responsible for all of the company's marketing activities including - catalogue, website, graphic content, packaging, social media etc.
- Take the lead in designing and organizing the company's presence at numerous international trade exhibitions through the year.
- Manage the design team and all relevant suppliers (Printing companies, Freelancers, Stand builders, etc)
- Coordinate constantly with colleagues from product management and business development to identify and respond to exciting new consumer trends
- Implement campaigns in order to expand market share and achieve growth targets.
The ideal candidate
- 4-5 years as a Marketing Manager.
- Experience as an international consumer marketing manager in Retail/Decoration/Hospitality industry.
- Strong operational, negotiation and management skills and the ability to manage and persuade at all levels of the company
- The ability to analyze key data and draw key insights to support category decisions is essential
- You are proactive, can take the lead and have a can-do mentality.
- You are agile, always looking for better ways to satisfy consumer needs
- Experience working with Photoshop and Indesign or similar graphics programs is a great benefit.
- Fluent in English
Our client is a fast growing medium-sized international, young and dynamic company in the retail industry.
- Great salary!
- 8% holiday pay
- Travel reimbursements
- Direct contract with the company
- Free parking spots
- Free Friday lunches
- Regular social events