Are you an all-round marketer with strong analytical and strategic skills? Do you have a good understanding of customer journey? Are you experienced in interpreting customer data to suggest activities leading to customer retention?
Then I am looking for you!
- translate the organization strategy into clear and transparent marketing strategy
- map the Customer Journey and optimize the processes and all touch points with customers
- work closely with marketing colleagues and colleagues from other disciplines to fully develop the Customer Journey
- take initiatives to optimize marketing communication and campaigns
- have the knowledge to tackle projects independently, from idea to realization, where you show a combination of strategy and implementation
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing strategy, communication strategy, customer journey, customer retention and campaign optimization
- Fluent English; Fluency in Dutch is highly preferred
- Experience with Customer Journey processes
- Knowledge of Eloqua or another marketing automation system is an advantage
- Available immediately/on short notice
- Currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
Our client is a leading publisher based in Amsterdam. They an international and dynamic environment with excellent growth opportunities.
- 33 vacation days (possibility of buying additional 15 extra vacation days a year)
- 13th month pay
- 100% travel reimbursement
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Two days a year to spend on volunteering
- Pension scheme
- Free use of in-house gym
- Possibility to work from home
- Able to buy shares in the company