We are looking for someone immediately available. This is an ideal position for someone that loves the luxury industry and dreams of working in the marketing department for one of the most well-known luxurious brands on the market! For one of our clients we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This client is in the luxury industry and has a very good and well-known reputation on the market. You will be working with and marketing high quality products and therefore we are looking for someone with affinity or passion for the luxury market. This company is present worldwide.
In this role you will lead the Benelux and Nordics territory. You will be taking care of: Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Sweden.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a specialist role in developing the retail and wholesale business and contribute to reach a main target.
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
Boutique Marketing events:
- Defining the concept and activation of each event that takes please in order to insure top brand exposure
- Take care of annual event planning according to the marketing strategy
- Define KPIs for events and set future targets alongside the Marketing Manager
- Organization, coordination and attendance at events
- Brief and explain to media agency the development and implementation of the strategy for the media campaign
- Maintain and develop relations with media
- Deliver necessities to Media houses in a timely manner
- Organize biannual wholesale product training
- Ensure execution of the international retail training strategy
- Adapt the international strategy to local activities with the brand manager
- Maintain relationship with PR agency
- Follow up on all PR topics
Administration and coordination:
- Ensure proper follow up with administrative matters (Vendors and PO creation)
- Work closely with all members of the marketing team
What qualities do you need to possess to get this dream job?
- Dutch is a must! At native or near native level
- 2 years or more of experience in a marketing position ideally within the luxury industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pro-active and problem-solving approach to tasks
- Organizational skills
- Team Player who can also work independently
- Customer focus
- Creative and curious
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If this position catches your interest please feel free to contact me on 0615561491 or on firstname.lastname@example.org. Id be happy to give you more details!! Have a great day!