almost 2 years ago
Are you passionate about Marketing & Communications and want to make a change? For this communications team, based at our client's central office in The Hague, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Officer who can build and maintain a strong marketing identity and can handle working on different projects.
The Communication and Fund-raising unit is responsible for strengthening the visibility and ensuring a coherent image of the organization, contributing to a broad social and financial support. The unit works closely together with other units and divisions in order to translate the mission in its positioning and communication strategy and fund-raising opportunities.
- Making sure that the core Message and brand of the company is consistent in all communications for all offices around the world.
- Identifying and supporting branding issues
- Developing and managing a branding and communications toolbox for multiplies offices
- Managing and developing the image bank
- Creating and Developing communication materials for the different audiences
- Creating brand awareness during international events and exhibitions
- Supporting media and PR activities
Why should you apply?
- 1 year contract with opportunity of extension
- An international environment with an informal work atmosphere
- Highly motivated team
- Competitive salary + 13th month
- Full time of 32h per week
- 7 weeks Holidays
- Bachelor Degree in Communications or Marketing
- At least 3 years of work experience relevant to Brand Management
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Detail oriented and eye for good design
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Creative, well organized, and entrepreneurial
Our client is a non-profit organization. The company has offices in Central Asia, Africa, and Asia. They are internationally oriented with a friendly atmosphere, as well as a goal-oriented team.