Our client, a leading name in the Consumer Electronics/Home-care sector, is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their international team in Amsterdam. The company was formed over 140 years ago in the US and remains a family owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence and business globally, and continuing to offer exciting and rewarding opportunities.
The International Office in Amsterdam, responsible for markets across Europe and Asia, has an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their international Marketing team. The team, responsible for the international Marketing strategy, activation and execution across markets, channels and platforms, currently consists at the core of a Marketing Communications Lead, Digital Manager and Activations Manager. The team is looking to expand and strengthen its expertise and capabilities to further grow its international impact on audiences globally. They are searching for an enthusiastic, skilled and internationally-minded individual with diverse experience in marketing, especially around Communications. Experience with PR, Social Media content and platforms, Event Management skills as well as (media) content creation would round up the candidate’s profile.
- Work with key agencies in developing, creating and adapting rich and impactful international campaigns and communication materials that follow the global brand guidelines and resonate with the target audience across borders and touch points
- Create a social media content plan across internationally relevant social media platforms, for always-on as well campaign activations on owned and paid media channels
- Own the international PR (traditional and bloggers; online and offline) strategy and content calendar to be deployed by central and/or local partners, with Germany being a priority market
- Closely collaborate with the international marketing team to ensure communication across channels such as social media as well as traditional channels is aligned and consistent, to support marketing campaigns and initiatives that promote the brand and product messaging at its best, driving impact across the purchase funnel from awareness to consideration and to ultimately optimize the business and sales for the company.
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, relevant and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality. This will serve as the master content to be localized across markets.
- Play an instrumental role in planning and executing events, especially the yearly industry conference (IFA), that are significant to promote the company’s brand and products to audiences across consumers, press, retailers and distributors.
- Bring new creative ideas to further promote the company’s brand and products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5 years of proven experience in a diverse marketing field including Communications, Public Relations, Social Media, and Events.
- Excellent English communications skills (Business level written and verbal skills); Proficiency in GERMAN is highly advantageous.
- Experience in consumer-to-consumer Marketing; within consumer electronics industry is a big plus; FMCG experience is also highly interesting.
- Proven international experience and marketing experience preferred.
- The capability to bring a global marketing strategy down to a locally relevant and effective marketing plan and execution is a key skill to be successful in the role.
- Experience in closely working with agency partners in a fruitful relationship to bring high-quality, effective and efficient solutions to live.
- Great attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- High affinity to manage and effectively execute projects independently as well as within teams.
Please apply to the job directly and send a letter of motivation immediately to email@example.com. Please confirm your current salary level and notice period.