4 months ago
For one of our clients, an international company in the retail industry, we are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Specialist for a project-based part-time position (3 days/week). The role is part of the Display Marketing team, responsible for strategizing and executing all display dynamic remarketing campaigns across Europe.
- Working with the Display Marketing Manager to achieve overarching objectives of the channel and to make the Display channel visible among other performance channels.
- Responsible for setting up all Google Dynamic Ads Retargeting (GDA) across EMEA in multiple markets, languages from conception to execution, optimizing & reporting
- Create a strong testing framework for creatives, structure and set up by using different bidding strategies, ad groups and remarketing lists
- Drive and execute optimization plan through a data-driven & customer-centric approach.
- Support Display Campaign specialist for Global branding campaigns lunch through DV360.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Media/Ad/Tech trends, attend our partners’ workshops and proactively suggest new and innovative data-centric solutions.
- A completed University or similar degree in marketing, economics, engineering or related fields
- 2-3 years hands-on experience on display programmatic campaign strategy/setup working in ECOM environment (either with an agency or client-side)
- Strong knowledge of GDN, DV360, Google Analytics, Google Creative Studio.
- Experience with data feed based campaigns and dynamic creatives
- Highly skilled in project management and is proficient in communication, helping to create a seamless experience for all our stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, demonstrate a problem-solving ability
- Available to start immediately.
- Available for 3 days/week.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org .