For one of our international clients we are looking for someone with around 2 years marketing experience to join their team. This position will be for a period of about 9 months, ideally to start in July.
The main tasks of this role will be to:
- Coordinate, plan and execute technical and regulatory elements and product launches in cooperation with Product Category Managers and Product.
-Group Managers and Delivery Team Members. This requires direct involvement at all stages to coordinate
activities with relevant departments.
- Execute changes during the product life span, i.e. packaging and instruction manuals.
- Ensure that required documentation, including the product technical file, for product launches are developed and communicated to relevant parties in timely manner.
- Ensure translations through external vendor. Manage the contract and contact with the vendor.
- Manage changes during product life span, i.e. packaging and instruction manuals.
- Attend congresses and exhibitions as product specialist and staff booth member.
For this role we are looking for someone who has:
-2-3 years of experience as Marketing coordinator
-Project Manager within a fast paced international consumer product environment.
- Excellent communication and project coordination skills;
- Fluent in English is a must; Dutch is not required;
-Knowledge and experience with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop,
Illustrator is an advantage;
· Confident user of MS Office applications;