For our client in the pharmaceutical industry (ophthalmic specialty), we are searching for a Marketing & Customer Data Analyst | immediately available.
The Marketing & CDA Analyst executes the Multi-Channel Marketing Strategy of the brand and of all promoted products portfolio (current as well as new to be launched). Gathers data and insight on customers, conducts data analyses and makes recommendations to improve brand value and market reach. The selected candidate will also lead and support various Sales and Marketing projects related to VEEVA (CRM) system as well as Sales and Marketing project support to team members on an ad-hoc basis.
- Responsible for the implementation and creation of digital campaigns and other marketing deliverable. Develops content strategy for the various channels (social media & websites) and performs content audits to ensure local market alignment. Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, incl. websites, social media engagements, and provides suggestions for improvement
- Monitors online brand reputation via Coosto Social Monitoring Platform
- Manages review & approval process of all global promotional material created by head office
- Acts as primary point of contact for all distributors’ queries, provides them with marketing material developed by HQ, and participates in onboarding process for new distributors to ensure proper implementation of company strategy & material in global markets.
- Acts as business liaison between third party consultants and company’s systems (Vault PromoMats, Veeva CRM, market data providers), translating business needs into technical requests/deliverables
- Undertakes various analyses related to Veeva CRM & PowerBI systems – gathering insights on current processes and making recommendations for efficient collaboration between marketing & sales teams
- Provides ad-hoc project support to members of the team in Amsterdam also not related to marketing
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations to deliver customer insights and make recommendations
- Identify customer profiles and associated buying processes to reduce attrition rate and improve retention and reactivation
- Optimization of CRM/marketing activities by defining market sectors and customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including option polls, surveys and questionnaires, in order to collect deeper customer insights
- Identification of key trends and criteria that influence customer behavior like consumption and loyalty
- Manages and participates in multiple Sales & Marketing Projects.
- All other duties assigned in line with the job
- Enthusiastic and flexible personality; team player
- Hands-on, ‘can do’ attitude; service and solution-orientated
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and Project Management skills
- Leadership skills that drive/motivate peers without having direct supervisory responsibility
- Bachelor/master’s in marketing, communications/PR, interactive media, international business, health sciences communication or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce and Veeva)
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Available full time (40 hours)
- Available immediately
- Long term opportunity
- 28 holiday days
- Travel allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive package
- Easily accessible through public transportation
If interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply. Please note we can only consider candidates who are already based in the Netherlands and available to start asap!