We are assisting an international company with offices in Amsterdam to recruit a Team Assistant for their Director and his team. In this role you will work with the Sales department for most part of the time and assist the IT Director towards the end of the year. We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience as a team assistant who is eager to join a dynamic company.
What will you do
- Coordinate travel arrangements (to outside the EU)
- Support the sales team for East EU and Russia
- Schedule quarterly team meetings with members outside the Netherlands
- Overseeing and running expenses reports
- Manage the agenda of both directors and their teams (located in the Netherlands and also outside)
- Assisting on the planning for large events and arranging travels
Who are you
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a team assistant
- Speaks English at business level, and preferably Dutch
- Flexible and pro-active, able to work independently
- Attention to detail, natural networker and great communication skills
- Located in the Amsterdam region
This is a temporary role for approximately 6 months. We are looking for someone who is available 4-5 days per week and who is available to start working at the end of September.