For one of our clients, an international company in biomedical research, we are looking for a Logistics Team Leader to join their new office in Amsterdam and manage the logistics team.
- Ensuring correct products are picked and processed.
- Supporting the team with process improvement efforts.
- Working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to search multiple product locations within inventory and then updating the system.
- Cross-Train and create development goals with department supervisor.
- Problem solving with minimal support.
- Review resource requirements daily.
- Coordinate with CS as needed.
- Address quality issues.
- Comply with all policies and standards.
- Complete monthly one on one meeting with team members.
- Ensure daily QDIP status meetings and stretches happen in a timely manner.
- Ensure 5S principles are adhered to throughout the workspaces.
- Train new team members.
- Process a high volume of orders for both international and domestic destinations.
- Run end of day reports.
- Fluency in English and good level of Dutch.
- Ability to ensure quality while fulfilling a high amount of orders.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a large team.
- 4 years of related logistics experience.
- Experience in a 5S environment is preferred.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- ISO 13485 experience is preferred.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org .