Do you speak fluent German? Do you have 1-2 years of experience in customer service/logistics/supply chain? Would you like to work for an international and dynamic company with excellent growth opportunities?
Then look no further!
Job tasks as a Logistics Specialist:
- Provide administrative support to the European sales team with regards to order processing, query resolution, inventory control and reporting
- Ensure smooth product delivery from order to invoice
- Manage and respond to customer or internal complaints concerning the Logistics department.
- Ensure transactions are documented and processed correctly and audit trail is maintained at all times
- Analyse order fulfillment performance, supply fulfillment performance and 3PL operation and create the necessary reports
- At least 2 years’ experience, preferably in order management, customer support or logistics
- Fluent in German and English (both written and verbal)
- Import or Customs experience is a plus
- Warehouse management experience is a plus
- Experience of working in a fast response environment is a must
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to think outside the box.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to interface directly with the customer
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- ERP Experience, Oracle is much preferred
The Company profile:
Our client is an international company in the retail industry, based in Amsterdam.
- Above market salary
- Many growth opportunities
- Job rotation possible
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonus (based on company performance)
- International environment
- Modern and new office based in Amsterdam