Are you eager to learn and grow in the Operations Department of a forwarding company? Do you like to work in an active and friendly environment? Our client is looking for a Logistics Forwarder in their Rotterdam office.
- Booking orders, both sea, and air
- Make sure all the documentation is gathered
- Logistics coordination (contact suppliers, customers, and third parties)
- Update customer regarding the status of their cargo
- Cost and sales invoice checking
- English working proficiency (Spanish is a plus)
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Stress tolerant, time management, and customer orientation
- To be funny, a team player, organized and flexible
Why should you apply?
Our client offers a direct contract, opportunities to learn and grow within the company here and outside Rotterdam. They are big fans of having a friendly atmosphere and having fun together. Are you the right candidate?
Are you a team player, customer oriented, and you are able to multitask? Do not hesitate to contact me or to apply directly on firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be happy to talk to you! :)