Do you have at least 3 years of experience in order and inventory management? Are you fluent in English and excellent in data analysis? Would you like to work for a fast-growing company with excellent growth opportunities and great benefits? Read further!
Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family-owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities.
The International Office in Amsterdam has a superb opportunity for a logistic analyst.
- Monitor and execute in- and outbound order management activities
- Logistics master data analysis and reporting
- Work on a day to day basis with the logistics service provider to drive execution of in- and outbound logistics
- Monitor spare parts inventory, plan and execute the purchase orders
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on order status and logistics performance
- Closely work with sales, after sales and 3PL
- 3-5 Years hands-on experience in inventory management and order management
- Excellent data handling and reporting skills
- ERP-order and inventory management
- Customer- and solution-oriented; problem-solving mindset
- Process-oriented and with attention to detail
- Articulate communication skills
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a strong plus)
- Currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
Please note that only candidates currently based in the Netherlands and with full rights to work in the EU will be considered.