Onze klant is op zoek naar een keuken installatie expert die verantwoordelijk zal zijn voor het trainen van franchisenemers.
Our client is a fast-growing start-up company established in 2014 and with offices in four countries around the world. They have recently entered into the Dutch market with the aim to expand the business and become successful. We are looking for a Trainer to join the team.
This is the perfect experience for someone who has experience in fitting kitchens and who wants to take their next step in their career and develop themselves into a trainer. In this position you will train all incoming franchisees installing kitchens in order to ensure a high quality of service for customers.
We are looking for a highly skilled Kitchen Fitter with 5 - 10 years or more experience in fitting kitchens and will need to audit installations and provide reports, you will also be required to fit kitchens when needed as well.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone energetic, excited and customer focused to fit this role.
The purpose of this role is to provide the initial kitchen installation training to incoming franchisees and be an on-going support for existing franchisees across the Netherlands for the technical installation. The role of the Franchisee Training and Support specialist will also include the following key accountabilities:
- Build training plans and make and introduce training methods (e.g. videos, simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, skills development classes)
- Ensuring new & existing franchisees continuously increase the skill level of all kitchen installers.
- Weekly update meetings with the Operations Manager in order to set the goals for the week and ideas on how to move forward.
- Giving Franchisees support by training franchisees and creating a positive relationship.
- Auditing the workmanship of franchisees to ensure they are complying with the company quality standards and provide feedback and training to ensure every installation is of high quality.
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of training on franchisee skills and on the KPIs
- Gather feedback from franchisees after each training session to continuously improve on the value added to franchisees.
- Liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- 5 or more years’ experience in kitchen fitting and installations
- Dutch native and fluent English
- A big plus is electrical or plumbing experience or certifications
- Energetic, commercial patient and passionate