We have a great opportunity for a Junior Recruitment Consultant with some Agency or In-House experience to join Adams Multilingual Recruitment in our Rotterdam office.
Our team is very international so it does not matter where you come from or what languages you speak as long as you can bring some experience and motivation to our table. In addition, you will need to have great energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humor, too.
What you will need:
- At least an internship experience in recruitment.
- A great knowledge of the Dutch market ideally or European knowledge and experience.
- A successful track record in achieving or breaking your targets.
- A determination to go that extra mile for your candidates, your clients and, especially, your team.
- A degree level education.
- Business level fluency in English (Verbal and written).
What you will get in return:
- A great place to work and an amazing team.
- An important role in a company which has been supporting international businesses for almost 25 years.
- An encouraging, supportive Management team who will give you the freedom to be creative.
- Support from a dedicated marketing team who ensure that you have everything you need to promote opportunities and give you high social media visibility.
- A dedicated Business Development team to allow you to focus on recruitment and team management.
- Access to modern recruitment tools such as Social talent and LinkedIn Recruiter seat.
- An amazing client base which includes start-ups, blue chips and everything in between.
- A very good base salary with unlimited bonus potential based on results and KPI’s.
- 25 days’ vacation + 6 additional ADV days.
- Pension scheme, commuting costs etc.
- Fresh fruit every day to keep you healthy and your energy levels high.
- Regular staff events including some spectacular annual trips – Ibiza, Valencia, Paris, Dublin.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation explaining why you could be our next colleague. Please send to email@example.com.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are already based in the Netherlands or are in the process of moving here. You will need to have full rights to live and work in the Netherlands.