Adams Multilingual Recruitment specializes in matching multilingual and native speakers with exciting job opportunities in international companies in the Netherlands and abroad. The company was established in 1997 and has experienced gradual but steady growth ever since. With offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, Adams has an experienced team of international recruitment consultants all of whom are committed and passionate about making the right match between candidate and client.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, pro-active, people person, fun to work with a recruiter who is ready to embrace the recruitment world and develop in a highly commercial environment. You will be joining a truly international and dynamic team where no day is the same and where you will be handling the whole recruitment cycle.
Do you want to learn and progress your career in Recruitment, are you looking for a company where you can bring your inputs and ideas and where you are part of a special and friendly team whose mission is to provide quality service to clients and candidates? Do you have a commercial mindset and enjoy the thrill of working with targets? Read further!
- Account management of high profile international corporate clients
- Sourcing for candidates on the company database, LinkedIn and various job boards
- Comprehensive interviewing of international candidates to ascertain skill-set, knowledge and requirements
- Matching suitable candidates to vacancies and coordinating interviews
- Development of existing accounts through a high level of service and continual monitoring of relationships
- Visits to clients’ premises in order to fully understand their business, culture, recruitment needs and preferred methods of business
- Contract negotiations
- Providing international candidates with interview preparation, career guidance and market advice
- Advertising vacancies on several job board channels
- Participating in networking and social events in order to promote Adams and attract new clients/candidates
What makes you our ideal next Junior Recruiter?
- You have a University degree (at least HBO thinking level)
- You have 1-3 years of work experience or internship in a commercial environment
- You have a commercial mindset and enjoy working with targets
- You have some experience in a multicultural or international environment
- You are resilient, positive and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are a real multitasker with a good capability to prioritize different tasks
- You have a great sense of humor 😊
- You speak English on a business level, additional languages are a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Positive and fun working place
- A lot of learning opportunities about the Recruitment Business
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- A career path and growth possibilities for the future
- A lot of flexibility in the workplace
- Competitive salary package, including basic salary and the possibility of earning a monthly commission
- 25 holidays plus 6,5 adv days
- Pension contribution
- 75 euro net contribution to health insurance
- Free lunch on Friday, office fruits and office drinks
- 39 hours work week
Please note that we will only consider applicants eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Interested? Please email your English resume and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org