We are looking for a German speaker to join one of our clients as a Project Leader. You would be the liaison between customers, Finance, Purchasing, Production and Supply Chain departments. Your role is to manage new accounts and develop them in a way that an optimal balance between customer requirements and the company capabilities can be achieved.
What will be your main responsibilities as a Project Leader:
- Be the main point of contact for German accounts, processing requests related to price calculations, quotes, samples, and technical requirements.
- Develop the account
- Make sure all orders are processed in the standard time frame and that balance is established between the company capabilities and customer requirements
- Track down any issue related to Supply Chain, and make sure customers are provided with a suitable alternative
- Manage the CRM for each account you are responsible for, including prices update and quotation status
- Maintain open communication with other departments and sales representatives regarding each project
- Responsible for Time Management and Task Handling in the Project Management Software
- Keep yourself updated about the company’s product lines, with more than 2000 products
- Take part in action plans & strategic plans
- Monitor requests & tenders and report changes
- Calculate technically correct product pricing
What are we looking for in a Project Leader?
- German native level, fluency and ability to work in English
- HBO degree or equivalent
- Experience in administrative tasks, excellent communication skills, and eagerness to learn about Supply Chain
- Customer focused, pro-active and hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and always go the extra mile
The company is located around 20min from Amsterdam with public transport. They offer a great work environment and many opportunities to develop yourself and grow with the company.
Interested? Feel free to send your CV to Elisa: firstname.lastname@example.org