Are you looking for an entry level position in office management and administration? Are you available minimum 20 hours per week? Do you speak German fluently and are you interested in working for an international, dynamic and fast-growing company based in the heart of Amsterdam?
Then we have the perfect position for you!
Job responsibilities as Junior Office Manager:
- Back-end sales administration and office management
- Order management.
- Facility management .
- Handling of incoming emails and calls from customers.
- Handling of product replacements and returns.
- Support customer service specialists with handling and recording consumer queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- German writing and speaking skills (B2 to C1 level minimum)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end.
- Must be available minimum 20 hours per week.
Our client is an international company in the retail and ecommerce industry.
- 25 holiday days
- Exciting company events
- Friday borrel
- Young,fun and international team
- Modern office based in the heart of Amsterdam
- Exciting product
Apply or send you CV to : email@example.com