Our client is a leading global medical technology company with a great history and a great vision for the future.
Recent internal reorganization has created a superb new opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner to join the Amsterdam office and to support the HR Director for the Benelux, Nordics and Eastern Europe.
The Junior HRBP will act as Consultant to employees and partner with Managers on all HR related issues. The role will focus on organizational issues as well as HR administration, compliance and performance management. There will also be responsibility for recruitment and training.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Act as business partner to ensure a corporate culture of engagement, innovation and performance.
- Support the technical leaders by implementing HR initiatives, processes, policies etc.
- Develop and implement company wide initiatives in areas such as staffing and recruitment, C&B, T&D, Change Management and Employee Engagement.
- Act as primary HR support to the designated population.
- Provide HR support to the HR Director.
- Support the deployment of global programs such as performance management, annual merit process, talent review, leadership development etc.
- Overall responsibility for HR administration.
We are looking for a candidate who can offer 4 – 5 years experience as a HR Generalist or HR Advisor type role. Someone who is ready for a step up in their career and a role in which they can really influence the business BUT someone who is happy to continue with the operational/administrative side too.
- Degree educated. HR related.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years HR experience covering all the typical HR operational tasks/areas.
- Dutch based experience. Strong Dutch Labour Law knowledge.
- International company experience with cross border HR support.
- Progressive experience. Ready for the next step.
- Detail oriented and analytical too.
- Strong service minded approach.
Sounds like you?
Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know why this is the perfect opportunity for you. Send your CV and salary information.
Please note that we can only consider Dutch speaking candidates for this role.