Our client is an exciting name in the International Gaming industry.
We are looking for an HR Advisor for their Amsterdam location.
This position requires excellent organizational skills, a good eye for details and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR and have an ambition in growing in this area then this position is for you. You will be reporting directly to the EMEA HR Manager.
- First point of contact for all HR related matters
- Personnel Administration
- Coordinates the Recruitment Pipeline
- Preboarding, Onboarding & Induction of new hires
- Performance review cycles
- Preparing & updating HR policies and Employee Manual
- Health and Safety (Arbo)
- Communicate with UWV, SVB and Belastingdienst when needed
- Archiving and administrative tasks
- Some Office Management tasks when Office Manager is absent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- 3+ years HR experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Dutch Labor Law including the Arbo legislation
- Assertive and a self-starter
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience in a multinational company
- A passion for the games, the gaming industry.
Interested? Sounds like you? Please send your CV and brief motivation to email@example.com.