Do you speak English fluently? Would you like to support global insights analysts to deliver value through data-driven insights? Are you available immediately to work on this temporary exciting project? If yes, keep reading further!
What is the role about?
Our client is an online video game developer and editor. They are looking for someone to support strategic decision making, via actionable data-driven insights. How? Creating and maintaining visually effective dashboards for the team from their data sources (80% of scope). And performing data pulls/feature engineering to support analytics and data-science projects (20% of scope).
- Participate in data visualization projects involving querying relational databases, data wrangling and dashboard creation.
- Engage in data support activities for the company analytical projects
- Be exposed to the processes and methods utilized (e.g. statistical modeling and econometric concepts/machine learning/presentations and stakeholder engagement).
Requirements and bonus:
- Proficient with writing SQL queries to query data from relational databases such as Teradata (a technical test will be administered during the interview process)
- Previous experience using data visualization tools (Tableau preferred), and creating dashboards
- Meticulous – someone who appreciates the process as much as the outcome
- Experience querying Hadoop via Hive or Impala is a plus
- Knowledge of change management/data governance/data engineering concepts is a plus
- Proficient with data wrangling (through SQL/Python/R) is a plus
- Familiarity with the gaming industry and associated performance metrics is a plus