For one of our clients, an international company in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Junior Customer Service Associate for 38 hours per week. The Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing a complete service to their customers which primarily is call taking but does include policy administrating, data upload and claims assessing of moderate complexity in line with the company’s standards.
- Maintains contact with customers and intermediaries in relation to questions about premium or policies. Carries out surveys in relation to customer satisfaction. Answers telephone calls -1st line- providing services to customers.
- Mailing setup; ensures that the customer get informed about their renewal
- Data upload including error correction
- Archives documents. Processes policies, requests and cancellations. Processes and controls commission statements. Processes data in intermediary administration. Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures. This to be reflected in all activities carried out.
- Keeping up-to-date with product knowledge. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs. Broad knowledge of companies’ products. Processes all administration regarding claim handling. Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Other duties as assigned. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs and initiatives.’
- Maintains and contributes to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) program.
- Maintain effective skills by undertaking a variety of tasks ranging from call taking, policy administration and claims assessing.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
What they offer
- A fun, international environment.
- 28 holiday days.
- 13th month.
- Full pension contribution.
- Health insurance contribution.
- The opportunity to develop personal and professional skills.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at email@example.com