over 2 years ago
For our client – an international retail / wholesale company with EMEA HQ in Amsterdam – we are currently seeking a junior Accounts Payable and Receivable employee to join their accounting team. It is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate with a degree in accounting or finance eager to gain relevant working experience in their field.
As an Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Employee you will work 50% for Accounts Payable and 50% for Accounts Receivable. You will be supported by the Accounts Payable Coordinator and Accounts Receivable Coordinator and report directly to the Finance Manager and will work closely together with the rest of the finance team.
The key responsibilities are:
- Processing invoices onto the ERP system
- Recording bank and other cash transactions
- Process weekly payments
- Assist in month-end closing
- Invoicing daily shipments and settling all payments on invoices
- Research Warehouse return Credits and issuing credits (within 48 hours of commitment)
- Entering payments on customer accounts
- Sending invoices/credits to customers
- Assisting in payment application on accounts as needed
- Entering payments and invoicing for replacement parts
- Assisting the AR coordinator daily in releasing customer orders
- Bachelors degree work level in Business Administration, Accountancy or other related subject
- 1-2 years of financial work experience is a plus
- Fluently in English is a must
- Excellent Excel skills
- Expierence with working on a ERP-system is a plus
- Efficient, accurate and a fast learner
- Affinity with the KidKraft products
- Open to an international environment and diversity
Since our client needs someone to join their team as soon as possible we are only willing to consider candidates available on short notice.
Company profile: Relatively small office of 35 colleagues. The Europe Finance team has a total of 6 financials. Very international, friendly and positive team in a very attractive location.