Are you a commercial professional with 1-2 years of experience looking for your next challenge? Are you a strategic thinker and an excellent communicator? Our client is looking for you!
A global leader in the toys industry is seeking a Junior Account Manager Europe to join their lively international team at their European head office in Amsterdam. You will be supporting the sales strategy, customer relationships and business development within Europe and will work closely together with the entire Sales Department and with colleagues from other disciplines. You will be given the accountability to maintain and develop commercial activities for a designated group of customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be co-responsible for the Budget, Sales forecast and Gross Margin
- Execution of the sales plan for the business in line with the company strategy
- Responsible for the pricing and promotional strategy, as well as channel/customer segmentation
- Execution of Marketing online/ instore drivers
- Obtaining profitable sales growth within the customer portfolio
- Responsible for maintaining long-term relationships and loyalty with retailers
- Continuously detecting new business opportunities for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in economics and / or business administration
- 1-2 years of experience in a commercial role preferably within a product environment
- Experience within a similar sector (toys and/ or FMCG) is considered a strong plus
- Sales, negotiation and contracting skills
- Analytical, result-driven and action-oriented
- A self-starter, flexible/adaptable in an international team environment
- A person that wants to drive change and make a difference. Ready to think outside of the box.
- Excellent listener and communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English; another European language is a big plus.
Do you see yourself in this fast-paced international role? Upload your CV to apply directly, or contact me with questions!