Our client, one of the world’s leading companies in their sector, is looking for a Jr. Financial Administrator, ideally French speaker.
How will your day look like:
As a Junior Financial Administrator you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of (inventory) related inter-company transactions. Your daily tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting month-end processes to ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Preparing inter-company reconciliations on a monthly base
- Maintaining documentation to support account balances in a manner that facilitates the efficient review and audit of books and records
- Reviewing ageing of inter-company balances, and resolving issues relating to these.
- Performing all accounting, reporting, matching, closing, documentation and reconciliation related processes in an accurate, reliable and timely manner, while pro-actively seeking ways to improve these processes’ efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proactively identify and report any compliance issues.
What do they offer:
- Direct contract for a year (to begin with)
- 27 days of holidays
- health insurance contribution
- travel reimbursement
- pension contribution
- the opportunity to become a part of a great company
What are we looking for:
- Degree ideally in Business Administration or Accounting or Finance
- Fluent in French is considered a plus
- +1 years’ experience in Accounts Payable or Financial Administration
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment, and responsibility
- Ideally familiar with USGAAP