Our client, one of the fastest growing private companies in the world, is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk to help them on a short term project for approx 4-7 weeks, as they are currently changing their invoicing and payroll ERP system.
What are we looking for the Accounts Payable Clerk?
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or similar
- 1-3 years of experience in AP and data entry
- Bookkeeping experience
- Experience working in NetSuite or similar ERP is desirable
- Experience working with Apple is a plus
- Advanced abilities with Excel.
- Understanding of payments, accounting, and budgeting
- Ability to execute in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and follow through
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are Immediately available, can commit to a 4-7weeks’ assignment and are located close / in the Amsterdam area
In this role as an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will:
- Process invoice information within our client’s global HRIS platform
- Enter payroll bills manually
- Data entry administration
- Input data into our client’s HRIS platform accurately and efficiently
- Uploading payroll calendars, pay slips, and other data.
- Communicate with global partners
- Working with your Manager to resolve account issues when necessary.
Do you want to hear more? Give me a call at 0652668852 or send me an email at email@example.com OR Raquel at Raquel@adamsrecruitment.com