Our client, one of the world’s leading logistics companies opened a new office in Germany. This is a very exciting time to join the team!
At their newly founded IT Service Desk you will support their international colleagues in the whole EMEA region.
Are you looking for a challenging role? This role is way more than just solving technical problems. See the responsibilities below:
- Acting as the first point of contact and as a consultant concerning all technical and IT related matters.
- Looking after all users calling or opening tickets concerning any IT related issues or service requests via phone, email or even on site. It's your goal to solve problems as soon as possible!
- Categorizing and documenting the tickets and making sure that you identify and make an analysis of problems and errors
- Obtaining and installing new hardware, software and periphery while making sure that everything is up-to-date
- Excellent command of Dutch OR Flemish
- You have a completed an apprenticeship in IT System Integration or any comparable IT related training paired with relevant work experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, networks, MS Active Directory as well as with the Microsoft operating system, MS Office and MS Exchange
- You are experienced in working with ticketing systems
What's in it for you:
- Diversity, a great an international team, respect
- Health insurance and pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday
- Phone and laptop provided by the client
Are you interested in this opportunity? Don't hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to have a chat with you about it! :)