about 2 years ago
In this role, you will:
- Monitor, respond to and track suspicious/malicious events reported by the SIEM or internal users until closure
- Analyze incidents from firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus systems, web proxies, malware analyzers and email security applications
- Communicate and interact directly with the company business in matters regarding information security
- Provide support for security solutions such as web proxy, e-mail security appliance, AV, end-point protection.
- Stay current on testing tools, techniques, and process improvements in support of security event detection and incident response.
What does this position offer you?
- an excellent salary and secondary benefits package (13th month salary, holiday allowance and 5% shift allowance)
- working 6 days then having 4 days off
- 1 year direct contract with the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or at least 4 years of related experience in Information Security or an equivalent certification
- Understanding and experience in monitoring tools and techniques including detection methods, host and network IPS, application control, proxies, email gateways, end-point security solutions (anti-virus, DLP, etc.)
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Incident handling and tracking
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills
- Position requires shift coverage, start 07.00 – 15.30; 15.30 – 00.00 and weekends, and holidays
- Preferred qualifications such as CISSP or GIAC Certification
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages preferable