For our client – a global ICT services company with a Delivery Centre based in the wonderful city of Prague – we are currently seeking a Security Engineer speaking Dutch and English to join their international team. If you are seeking to expand your IT experience within an internationally known company and in a B2B environment as well as challenge yourself by living and working abroad then it is a perfect opportunity for you!
- Monitor infrastructure remotely.
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Ensure resolution of incidents and requests.
- Investigate second line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Support business clients via phone and email.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant professional certifications.
- Moderate networking and IT security knowledge.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages.
Be familiar with some of those technologies:
- Cisco ASA firewalls, Firepower, ISE, ACS, VPN, WSA, ESA; CCNA Security/CCNP Security certification.
- Cisco Meraki, BlueCoat proxies, CheckPoint firewalls; Palo Alto firewalls, Fortinet firewalls.
What they are offering:
- 1 year contract to start with.
- Salary equivalent to euro 2500-3000,- gross per month, based on the candidate’s background.
- Performance bonus of up to 10% of the yearly annual salary.
- 25 days of holidays
- Lunch vouchers (55% paid by the company)
- Contribution to pension
- laptop + phone
- multisport card (gyms and sport facilities)
- VIP healthcare package (cover a lower fee and have access to premium health insurance)
- extremely new office and nice place to be
- trainings and support towards obtaining professional certifications related to the job.
- help with relocation