over 1 year ago
For our client, a US originally company with products available worldwide, we are looking for an EMEA IT Operations Engineer to manage our client's operational systems and infrastructure in the EMEA region. In this role, you will work from the EU Headquarters in Amsterdam, but will be the sole responsible for all IT related activities across 6 countries.
EMEA IT Operations Engineer responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain network services (AD, DNS, DHCP) and operational systems within private cloud and public infrastructures.
- Partner with the Global IT with the implementation and deployment of operational systems and services within private cloud and public cloud environments.
- Design & deploy Enterprise class physical & virtual infrastructure within critical EMEA sites
- Collaborate with global IT resources to ensure unified delivery of technical services and adherence to compliance mandates.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure that they meet contractual terms and service level agreements
- Engineer, manage, modify and maintain all Microsoft enterprise technologies (Windows, System Center, Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive etc.) for a globally growing company with regional compliance mandates.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory Services including rights management services, domain services, federation services, certificate services, group policies and Microsoft Certificate Authority for a global dispersed and globally compliant company.
- Resolve any and all issues related to Active Directory, Local Area Networks & Services (AD, DNS, DHCP), Network Policy Services, Windows/Linux/Unix Operating Systems, Voice Networks and Technologies etc
- Engineer manage, modify and maintain regional document management workflows, solutions and processes
- Maintain, manage and modify regional voice environments
- Manage and maintain all EMEA sites LANs, WLANs, VLANs
- Provide first, second and third level diagnostics to resolve complex technology problems.
- Adhere to ITIL-based IT Service Management processes for incident, change and problem management.
EMEA IT Operations Engineer qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise-class communications and collaboration environments; servers and storage; web services; implementing and maintaining Microsoft systems and services, working with virtual infrastructure required.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented and a team player.
- Think outside the box; develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to travel in Europe when needed
Our client offers:
- 1 year contract to begin with
- 8% holiday allowance
- pension contribution
- 90% health insurance contribution
- travel expenses reimbursement
- commuting allowance
- 25 holidays
COMPANY CULTURE: down to earth, informal working environment, people-oriented, passionate about sports
Wait no more, apply now!
For applications or inquiries, please contact: Androniki Zafeiropoulou | +31 6 5266 8852 | firstname.lastname@example.org