almost 2 years ago
We are currently seeking an EMEA IT Network Administrator for our client – an international company providing logistics solutions.
If working for a truly global company is what you aim for, then apply now!
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of IT compliance and policy.
- Experience in following network diagrams.
- Excellent time management skills.
Responsibilities of the EMEA IT Network Administrator:
- Support Help Desk environment by providing technical solutions to end users for desktops, applications, connectivity and peripherals.
- Install software applications, resolve applications problems, replace faulty desktop hardware and perform preventative maintenance on desktop systems.
- Work with Network Administrators to ensure end users have functional network and system connectivity.
- Support local network peripherals
- Maintain library of PC software
- Maintain inventory of all software/hardware of each company computer
- Participate in assigned cross-functional IS projects
The hiring company offers:
- direct contract
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 vacation days
- Travel Reimbursement and free parking
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance